Seatgeek in New York, New York - Dishonest Practices - Ticket order not honored

1.7

I purchased tickets to a New York Mets game on 9/29/2018. At the time I made the purchase, the ticket prices were rapidly rising because of a recent announcement of a player's retirement.

I caught 3 tickets that had previously been around $6 at $53 each - a steep but reasonable price given the once-in-a-lifetime significance of the game.

The day after my purchase, I received a call explaining that they would not be able to fulfill my order and that I would be refunded. They explained that if I wanted tickets, I could pay the current price of over $200 per ticket. They claimed that the tickets I ordered were not available. There were tickets just like mine still available on the marketplace, but they wouldn't offer to fulfill my order with different tickets given the rise in prices.

SeatGeek should fulfill the order and provide tickets to people when they make a sale.

I know for sure that if I bought tickets from them and the prices went down, they wouldn't offer me a refund just because I had buyer's remorse, so why do they get to cancel my order just because prices went up after I paid? It's dishonest and unethical, and I do not recommend anyone do business with SeatGeek.

Product or Service Mentioned: Seatgeek Baseball Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Did not fulfill my order, Insisted i pay four times the initial price.

Seatgeek - Very concern costumer with Superbowl tickets

I thought I was purchasing superbowl tickets from Ticketnetwork when I was actually getting them from a 3er party (SeatGeek) the next day they contact me to tell me they over booked my seats and need to find me other tickets.... they charge me my $8,721.00 and now I'm at their mercy super nervous of not getting my tickets not to mention the same section I found.

this is no jock I'm super mad, I didn't read this reviews before I purchase, even tho I didn't know it was this people... I'm thinking of requesting my money back!! this is a joke!

is not good practice or costumer service to take peoples $$ and over sale the seats. this is not 100.00 bucks is way more and a huge event.

Product or Service Mentioned: Seatgeek Football Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Seatgeek in New York, New York - Attempted to purchase advance tickets for the 2017 World Series

Picked out tickets, proceeded to check out. After completing the transaction, I was informed they were standing room only tickets.

Contacted them immediately to cancel due to inability to stand for prolonged periods. They ignored my request and sent the order to Ticket City. After contacting Ticket City, they told me they do not offer refunds. The tickets are for a perspective game, they do not exist at this point.

They have been unwilling to accommodate me. I am filing a dispute with my credit card company.

I explained their customer service is unacceptable. It was not disclosed that the tickets were standing room only for well over $600.00 each.

Product or Service Mentioned: Seatgeek Baseball Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Attitude of customer service.